Heaps with geany or vim

anyone try geany with heaps ? according this https://www.tondy.com/2017/02/haxe-development-on-android-tablet.html , i have installed haxe, heaps & geany in userland, but i dont know how to set class path in geany, can anyone help ? how about vim ? is it work ?

i know this is old, but i just want to say, that as of today, in 2022, vim, particularly neovim, works with vaxe. It’s on the haxelib too, but it’s much easier to use a plugin manager that fetches it from the github repo (sorry haxelib :frowning: ). That guy, jdonaldson, must have put some serious effort into that stuff… It might be old, but i don’t think vim changes much because it still works fantastically:

• :make compiles and output to a temporary buffer on the bottom
  • autocomplete works through vim’s omnicomplete, then, from there, you can choose any autocomplete plugin (they’re all a pain to setup imo, just use SuperTab)
  • there’s even an import command to check the line for something to import, appending an import to the top of the file (although i don’t remember the function at the moment… but i think with that you can map a key yourself to run it)
  • i haven’t got to setting up ctags because i had problems installing a plugin for that, but it’s supposed to work for that too!
  • …and i think there’s a lot more!.. that’s just all i’ve done so far!

i’m doing this from an old iPad mini 2, so i cannot comment on the geary/Android part… :confused:

(reads article…)

ahhh that’s pretty nifty, a linux installation on the actual device… i’ve seen quite a few local shell apps for iOS—i’m actually just now trying iSH, and it’s mind-blowing how quick linux feels. Now that’s really rad! In comparison, doing this from a web-server can feel hella slow (and rightfully so),